Иконка ресурса

bpk 0.2.6

Нет прав для скачивания

sergey3695

Ветеран
Модератор
dixen18, мозг ему need чтобы понять, что нет поддержки этих роликов.

akkush

Новичок
hi !
Today i tried to pack Xcom2 incl. WOTC\*.bik and *.bk2 files in one file using BPK.
The process finished successfully ,but the testing says CRC error ,always at the same file (overall progress nearly at 40%)
From this point all files "are" corrupted.
But if i compress those "corrupted" files one by one... no problem.
What is the problem ? :(
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks in advance !

Edit :
Solved,file black.bk2 cannot be processed as bink file. :)

Последнее редактирование:

Balaji007

Новичок
I am trying to use the tool to compress COD Advanced Warfare bink files. But it was returned with the error. Then it shows it contains a motion files. What will i do?

mmbsir

Мимокрокодил
Kindly let me know, how to fix this problem?
Used Compression/Decompression method:

[External compressor:bpk]
header = 0
packcmd = bink_pack.exe $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = bink_unpack.exe $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp

Files Used. 1) Compression:
bink_pack.exe
cls-bpk.dll

2) Decompression:
bink_unpack.exe
cls-bpk_u.dll

Вложения

Mickey1s

Ветеран
Модератор
Bink Compressor Patch (by Razor12911)

Some cls I created after my first use of bpk... which was on Watch Dogs videos and it produced some error and from what I understand is that some videos cause bpk to bug out so this cls-bpt (bpk patch) just tries to filter out the videos that cause these errors. (You do not gain ratio from these videos as they are just skipped)

If the code used in cls-bpk.dll is the same as bink_pack.exe then this should work without problems (same goes for the decoder).

The principle of cls-bpt is bk2 videos are scanned and, both encoded and decoded by bink_pack.exe and bink_unpack.exe respectively, if either one of them fail then the data is not passed through the original cls-bpk.
This will avoid the "motion data" error message and a possible crash afterwards.

Given the involvement of bink_pack.exe and bink_unpack.exe, this means that every single video is at least encoded twice and decoded once when compressing and this will probably more than half the speed performance than when using bpk originally however when decompressing, the speed remains the same

Код:
Required files when compressing
bink_pack.exe
bink_unpack.exe
cls-bpk.dll
cls-bpt.dll
Код:
Required files when decompressing
cls-bpk_u.dll
cls-bpt.dll
Notes
Only use this cls when you are having issues with bpk as there is no telling if bpt will produce errors of its own or if it will affect ratio.
This only focuses on bk2 videos.

Вложения

Hexagon123

Мимокрокодил
Kindly let me know, how to fix this problem?
Used Compression/Decompression method:

header = 0
packcmd = bink_pack.exe $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = bink_unpack.exe $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp

Files Used. 1) Compression:
bink_pack.exe
cls-bpk.dll

2) Decompression:
bink_unpack.exe
cls-bpk_u.dll
The CLS one has some issues, so try with exe instead. Use solid, without it, it won't be good. Exclude dlls if using exe.

Solving the BinkPack Problem [+Oggre] - FileForums

Yaroslav950

Участник
@Hexagon123,
bink_pack.exe and bink_unpack can be safely deleted. That's right, I'm throwing off without errors. (There are jambs, but not a problem).

header = 0
packcmd = cls-bpk $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = cls-bpk.dll $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp

Use this Dll for packing and unpacking. Happy use.

Вложения

• 195.9 KB Просмотры: 44

L0v3craft

Новичок
What about the bk2 videos present in games that are using the unreal engine 4/5? I mean the videos that have the header "KB2n". No one tried to update bpk? Because with those videos it doesn't compress anything. Thanks.

Сверху