cls-ue4d

CLS cls-ue4d 24.01.13.rev.1

Нет прав для скачивания

dixen18

Ветеран
@Shegorat, Ну ничего, подождем.
Меня тут другое начало интересовать. Затестил я один файл из игры про Сэкбоя вашим фильтром и unreal.dll от Разора. Результаты меня как-то удивили.
Оригинальный размер - 1,6 гб
ue4d+srep+lolz = 700 мб
unreal+srep+lolz = 190 мб.
Прекомпрессия в данной игре не нужна.
В либе от разора имеется один параметр n который ставится после ключа шифрования. Что-то видимо связано с "глубиной" сканирования.

Crachlow

Старожил
Меня тут другое начало интересовать. Затестил я один файл из игры про Сэкбоя вашим фильтром и unreal.dll от Разора. Результаты меня как-то удивили.
ue4d+srep+lolz = 700 мб
В либе от разора имеется один параметр n который ставится после ключа шифрования. Что-то видимо связано с "глубиной" сканирования.
ты кстати спрашивал про *.utoc/*.ucas она вроде поддерживает unreal.dll.
Use on unreal engine 4/5 games with *.utoc/*.ucas format

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
ue4d+srep+lolz = 700 мб
Можешь собрать набор, чтобы я мог у себя повторить?

EshayDev

Новичок
so whats the difference between using this and xtool's unreal plugin? is there any noticeable benefit from a size viewpoint?

Razor12911

Новичок
Hi, I recently checked open issues with regards to the ue4d project over on gitlab and noticed that you had planned on adding recompression support and I wanted to upload 2 interesting samples :dance: from the game Back 4 Blood where one is both encrypted and compressed and the other is just compressed. The interesting bit is that it uses a different file format and your ue4d does not work with it.

I do not know what the decryption key is but that's not really the issue here, the issue is that ue4d would fail to detect the encrypted blocks even if you were to provide the correct key.

sample1 (encrypted + compressed)
sample2 (just compressed)

Note that adding support for this format isn't really necessary as Back 4 Blood is the only game that I've seen that uses it (and it has Denuvo and the developers ceased support), but I just wanted to point it out in case there's more games that use it.

Cheers :bye:

Masquerade

Новичок
Hi Shegorat,
Please may you take a look at the sample below from Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2. UE4D reports correct decryption of the pak, however this is not the case. The data is not decrypted.

It seems that UE4D can read the contents of the pak correctly and report verbose output.

The paks themselves are a bit irregular. I would love if you could add support for this title to UE4D.

Contained in the archive is sample pak, FreeArc log and QuickBMS script that can be used to extract the pak. The key for this game is:

0x94DEC78FBD9762E1674A3418BFE8637587659532C1C053D1F4AA650E2176286C

Sample

Thanks!

dixen18

Ветеран
Подтверждаю. С этой игрой ни плагин от разора ни сабж - не работают. Потоки не дешифруются, хоть детект и происходит

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
Shegorat обновил(а) ресурс cls-ue4d новой записью:

cls-ue4d v.23.12.30.rev.1

Изменения:
  • Оптимизация алгоритма SHA-1 для подсчёта хеш-суммы блоков
  • Немного улучшена точность поиска шифрованных блоков
  • Добавлены или обновлены ключи для ~60+ игр
  • Повышена стабильность работы в некоторых случаях
Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

Masquerade

Новичок
Hi Shegorat, thanks for the update. I tried it out with Primateria today but unfortunately it gets stuck at ~3.7% in FreeArc or after processing 683,559,469 bytes (pak file is 1,958,011,715 bytes).

I have uploaded the pak file here: https://gofile.io/d/olWsly
If you would like to take a look.

Key for the pak is 0xC6C42BBC3C706FCAFB0E8DA7E55A4B3762506E35F26D78CA90F58C54779566BD

I tried using cls-ue4d via cls wapper instead of via FreeArc and the same error presents itself.

Код:
clsw c:ue4d key=C6C42BBC3C706FCAFB0E8DA7E55A4B3762506E35F26D78CA90F58C54779566BD PrimateriaUE-WindowsNoEditor.pak PrimateriaUE-WindowsNoEditor.DAT
Thank you again!

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
Hi Shegorat, thanks for the update. I tried it out with Primateria today but unfortunately it gets stuck at ~3.7% in FreeArc or after processing 683,559,469 bytes (pak file is 1,958,011,715 bytes).
Hello. Thank you for message. Did the problem only appear in the latest version? Or are previous versions also affected?

UPD: Yes, I found a problem in the latest version. I'll publish a fix in the next few days.

Последнее редактирование:

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
Shegorat обновил(а) ресурс cls-ue4d новой записью:

cls-ue4d v.24.01.13.rev.1

Небольшое обновление cls фильтра.

Изменения:
  • Фикс зависания обработки блоков (tnx to Masquerade)
  • Исправлено отображение объема найденных блоков
  • Небольшая оптимизация алгоритма поиска блоков
  • Добавлены опции v1,v3,v4 для контроля над матчерами блоков, это позволит немного ускорить обработку файлов, если вы точно знаете версию формата архива

Пример
arc ... -m=ue4d:game=34:v1=0:v3=0
Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
Сейчас в фильтре есть поддержка архивов с версиями 1, 3, 4, сейчас есть как миниму ещё версии 5 и 6. Буду благодарен, если кто-нибудь сможет найти эти файлы и предоставить их

Masquerade

Новичок
Thanks Shegorat, works perfectly on The Sinking City:

Код:
Init encryption key: AAF9AF1F40225A1241C120533277804B09A56CE78CBF100C131423788DB0E34F
Matchers options:
  v1: false
  v3: true
  v4: true

Total encrypted UE records 148851/148851, 16.18gb

L0v3craft

Новичок
Hi Shegorat. I see someone already asked about the ue5 compatibility in the previous page. At the end did you add the .ucas (ue5) compatibility? Or too many complications? Thanks.

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
Hi Shegorat. I see someone already asked about the ue5 compatibility in the previous page. At the end did you add the .ucas (ue5) compatibility? Or too many complications? Thanks.
Hello
At the moment I don't see any way to implement utoc/ucas support. This is a compound file, where utoc is a file table, and ucas is a data file, in which there are no markers to which you can bind and search for encrypted streams. It is possible to do it like in xtool - an external database, but I don’t plan to do that yet

Сверху