Иконка ресурса

CLS CLS-Precomp 1.0 Final

Нет прав для скачивания

Razor12911

Новичок
Razor12911 submitted a new resource:

CLS-Precomp - CLS-Precomp for newer precomp versions (0.43,0.44, 0.45, 0.46)

Here's an attempt of making CLS precomp for newer precomp versions, not as good as the one done by ProFrager but at least shows progress.

Precomp versions supported:
0.43, 0.44, 0.45 and 0.46 (both x86 and x64), and possibly 0.47 if it is going to be available etc provided command line does not change...

Brute method is not supported, only intense method is available.

only cls-precomp.dll and your precomp.exe are needed for both compression and decompression...
Read more about this resource...

Razor12911

Новичок
Razor12911 updated CLS-Precomp with a new update entry:

CLS-Precomp now supports all versions

Final update avaliable

Changes

-Added support for older precomp versions [0.38-0.42]
-Overall precomp versions supported: 0.38, 0.40, 0.41, 0.42, 0.43, 0.44, 0.45, 0.46...
-If anything older than 0.38 had the same command line as 0.38 itself then it is also supported. e.g. 0.37
-If anything newer than 0.46 will have the same command line as 0.46, then it will also be supported. e.g. 0.47
-Added architecture detection, for newer precomp versions, they come with x86 and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Vasyl

Мимокрокодил
PrinceGupta2000, unfortunately, in UltraArc I can only choose among a few available (built-in) versions. In Recources folder they are represented as precomp038.exe, precomp040.exe, ... files.. I want to use 0.46, the folder with 0.46 has two files: precomp64.exe and precomp.exe. Renaming then to precomp046.exe isn't working, it just won't appear in program.

Help, plz! =)

Carlos

Участник
Модератор
Vasyl, May be you can put precomp64.exe and precomp.exe from 0.46 folder into 0.42 (0.38 0.40. 0.41 as you wish) and overwrite files. And use it.

Vasyl

Мимокрокодил
Carlos, thank you! great idea!

Thank you! ;-)

Последнее редактирование:

toolame

Старожил
Проверенный
why it doesn't takes parameters? like: d0:intense0:s100:t-3J
it's always -intense0 ? plz add support for user parameters (by external .cfg file at least)
anyway thks, I like MT version but it should respect -mt freearc option (I don't want to precomp fuck my HDD... RAW)
btw, it suspend precomp.exe execution (forever) while decompressing archive on RAM disk (pismo PFMRAMFS), probably because that folder threaded as offline.

tanerjames

Мимокрокодил
Hi,

Error with Unarc.dll:
Unarc.dll returned an error code: -1
ERROR: archive data corrupted (decomporession fails)

How to use inno setup and unarc.dll?

Thanks.

Alloc

Новичок
i get an error then i use -hp12345 option
unarc.dll - Wrong password

without it everything works fine

Сверху