ISFreeArcExtract

Модуль ISFreeArcExtract 4.3

Нет прав для скачивания

Stas

Участник
там же:
Код:
Source: {src}\Data.bin; DestDir: {app}\data; Disk: 1; Password: IamPassword123; Config: {tmp}\arc.ini

ему и arc.ini нужно правильно заполненный, а у вас еще и метод xprecomp его нужно прописать тоже в arc.ini и файлы добросить.
Код:
[External compressor:xprecomp]
header = 0
unpackcmd = xtool.exe d:precomp:t95p - - <stdin> <stdout>
точно так же для скрипта с ISDone прописано, вроде все правильно, все нужные файлы тоже на месте и распаковываются в tmp

Вложения

Shegorat

Lord of Madness
Администратор
@Stas,если не ошибаюсь, то рабочая папка, где идет поиск компрессоров из arc.ini установлена как DestDir, собственно, и извлекать временные файлы нужно туда.
Моя недоработка, напиши в задачи на проекте в GitLab, как будет время - доработаю

Lord.Freddy

Мимокрокодил
Hello. A few days ago, I started to make a script that could extract FreeArc Archive with unarc.dll, but I found a problem when using external compressors. I set the path of Arc.ini to extract my archive, but the installer failed to extract it. I noticed that the problem is that I have to put the compressors file next to the installer file, not next to the arc.ini file. So how can I fix the problem with the installer extracting the archive when the compressors file is placed next to the arc.ini file, not next to the installer file?

Update:
I put the compressors file in the Windows system folder and you guess what happened? It works and the installer extracts the archive well.
So there are two paths in which we can put the compressors file and the installer will extract the archive without any problems:
1: Next to the Installer file.
2: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM

I put an example of using external compressors in the attached file.
Also, note that the installer runs in the background, and when it is closed, a new file will be created next to it so you can see the installer log in that file.
At the end ,I'm sorry for sharing this issue with the English language. I do not know Russian.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху