Is there a way to run Code section.txt as a part of inno setup?

akash8888

Мимокрокодил
I have an inno setup which decompresses some files from data01.bin, data02.bin etc.
The whole file is 8 GB and after install it should take 21 GB of space.
Problem is, it takes to much time to decompress (8 - 11 hrs) as ETA given by installer.
And after 69% throws error such as "unarc error : corrupted archive".
I checked the integrity of files and all were complete and uncorrupted.
So I thought I might be able to decompress files if I got the code of Installer.
So I extracted the setup.exe using "inno extract" utility.
It extracted these files from inno setup :
1. {tmp} folder
2. {app} folder
3. installer.iss
4. CodeSection.txt
5. CompiledCode.bin
From internet I got to know that {tmp} folder contain all the files used in compression but installer.iss doesn't contain any information about compressed files (data01.bin etc).
From internet I got to know that CodeSection.txt is the decompiled file of CompileCode.bin.
I searched the names of compressed files in CodeSection.txt using notepad++.
And I got the names of all of them in the CodeSection.txt file but file is written in assembly or pascal and I do not know if I can use it to just decompress one file at a time.
Is CodeSection.txt worth modifying to get the expected compressed file (here, data01.bin) uncompressed ?
I tried to add the Contents of CodeSection.txt in installer.iss using:
In installer.iss I created Code section tag and pasted the whole contents of whole CodeSection.txt file there,thinking that It might work.
But after clicking Run in Inno Setup Studio.
Error came : Invalid section tag at line : RT [0].
There are "[number] and some pascal code" throughout the file and it results in error "invalid section tag".
So is there a way to compile CodeSection.txt for use or to integrate it in installer.iss ?

Krinkels

Он где то тут
Администратор
Приложи CodeSection.txt, хоть посмотреть, что там есть

Krinkels

Он где то тут
Администратор
Насколько я знаю, нет такой возможности чтоб распаковать скрипт и потом его заново скомпилировать. Если data01.bin, data02.bin не запаролены то можно сделать свой скрипт по их распаковке

akash8888

Мимокрокодил
Do you mean password on the installer ?
I also tried to unpack files using "unarcApp" available on file forums. I copied all the files of {tmp} folder into The unArcApp folder and Change the file name to be uncompressed in UnarcApp.ini.
Then there was just one error "CLS : can't create read file mapping". Is there a way to solve this error.
And sorry I mis-read the file names:
They were:
fg-01.bin, fg-02.bin etc

Последнее редактирование:

akash8888

Мимокрокодил
I thinks they are unpackable. I tried it with UnArcApp. I copied all the programs from {tmp} folder in the UnarcApp folder. Copied my desired compressed file fg-05.bin and typed Unpack.bat. UnarcApp is available on file forums and my be available on this site too.
When I clicked on Unpack.bat in the cmd prompt I was to able to see one of the dll files which was present in fg-05.bin.
But each time this error came "CLS : can't create read file mapping" followed by file corruption error.
I think whole problem is caused by this CLS error.
Before this cls error I was having the file corruption error and I found this on github: https://github.com/mrexodia/mrexodi..._posts/2017-07-06-FreeArc-and-Dark-Souls-3.md but I was not able to understand how he did it, whether he compiled the CPP code etc.

Последнее редактирование:

akash8888

Мимокрокодил
Hurray, I tried running it with Win XP 64bit in Virtualbox and it worked. Now I can extract fitgirl repacks without downloading all bin files and inno setup errors, may soon be able to extract only the desired files.

Сверху