Here are some tips guys:
-The increment of -c# does give better output, but uses more memory, pzlib will reach 40GB ram usage if you set it up like an idiot, 16MB is the default value, there are very less inputs that will need a higher value like for example, Mad Max will need something like 256MB-320MB, GTAV with 128MB is fine, and DOOM needs something like 600-700MB to catch the most biggest stream I've ever seen.
-If you still want to get all the streams that a game has but you want to lower down the RAM usage as I explained with "-c#" then you have to adjust -st# scanning threads assigns the number of threads to scan data with, more threads = more speed = more ram usage, size is maintained whichever number you set here but speed and memory usage isn't.
-the fast verification option, this does break CRC sometimes, it quickly determines ways of precompressing data, it has a 95% accuracy, the other 5% is when it breaks CRC, you should use this when you use -m1 as method, with m2, accuracy goes down to 70%.
-decompression memory, well pzlib is actually not memory hungry, it all depends on what settings you used when encoding so, you might wonder if pzlib used 12GB memory when encoding, how much memory is it going to need for decompression. Well this is how you calculate, you must find out what ratio was the data inflated to, let's say GTAV for example, you used -c128mb and pzlib ended up using 8GB memory for encoding, pzlib encoded 47.6GB and made it become 95.7GB for example, the ratio is 201%. to calculate it's chunk size (-c128MB) multiplied by 2.01 which is 256MB, that's roughly the memory which will be used, things like IO buffer and processing memory will make it roughly 300-350MB as a result.
-this last version utilises raw2hif_dll.dll and hif2raw_dll.dll, these are reflate functions, the moment you place them near pzlib.exe, pzlib utilizes them and switches off internal functions, I ran many benchmarks, the usage of these libraries make pzlib slower than when it's using internal functions, however, with DOOM, you really don't have a choice but to use them because internal function cannot process the streams that game has, this is why precomp and pzlib v2 never works on that game, however I blended the internal functions with reflate to give the same size when reflate is used alone but more speed, meaning the best method to use when using pzlib is pzlib -m2 -x...., "-x" gives a better output than pzlib alone.
-for DOOM and some games that pzlib fails to process, remember I created ZlibChecker, you can first use this program to see what size should you really get and pzlib must give that output. for example, zlibchecker might report that 20GB became 37GB, but when you use pzlib, pzlib gives 21GB as inflated size, actually this is what happens when you use pzlib on DOOM, then you have to use "-s" for those special streams because clearly the game has special deflate streams. For DOOM, the best method you can use is -m2 -c640m -x -s -r9....