XTool (2020)

XTool (2020) 0.8.7

Нет прав для скачивания

Crachlow

Старожил
Achilles Legends Untold
Slowly recreating plugins and resources of xtool after data loss, I've managed to make a database for this game, it is compressed with leviathan which isn't fully supported natively however there's one caveat, this data only works with a much older version of xtool, 0.4.0 to be precise which can be obtained from here:
(0.3.21 should also work if you have that)

МАКСИМ17

Новичок
Нарушение правил, пункт 4.2
ДОБРОЕ ВРЕЯ СУТОК И ЗДОРОВЕ ВСЕМ ВАМ . У МЕНЯ ТОАОИ К ВАМ ВАПРОС ? КАК XTool 0.8.1 ВСТАВИТЬ ТАКИЕ ПОРАМЕТРЫ ИЛИ НАДО ДРУГИЕ
[External compressor:xprecomp]
header = 0
default = :c128mb,t1:zlib,lz5,zstd,lzo
packcmd = xtool.exe e:precomp{:option} - - <stdin> <stdout>
unpackcmd = xtool.exe d:precomp:t100p - - <stdin> <stdout>

МАКСИМ17

Новичок
Нарушение правил, пункт 4.2
У МЕНЯ ДРУГОИ ПРИМЕР И ОН НЕРАБОТАЕТ ТАК КАК НАДО ТОЕСТЬ НЕ РОЖЕМАЕТ ИГРОВЫЕ ФАИЛЫ. Я ПОНЕЛ НЕ БУДУ ПИСАТ КАПСОМ

dixen18

Ветеран
Ну так надо сначала выяснить, а нужно ли вообще использовать Xtool?
Что за игра-то хоть?

МАКСИМ17

Новичок
я пишу нагами и мне так удобнеи я так вижу что пишу извинити меня если что нетак

Последнее редактирование:

Hwang4

Мимокрокодил
Asterigos - Curse of The Stars - Anniversary Update
Hi, Need help for this one! i used "the old asterigos plugin " then i used this AES key "0x7AD53E5D4D8566A031D3AA9BB3A948C36A1A99CD6F7DF4771EDB662C83C90E19" but both seems useless!
: )

L0v3craft

Новичок
Asterigos - Curse of The Stars - Anniversary Update
Hi, Need help for this one! i used "the old asterigos plugin " then i used this AES key "0x7AD53E5D4D8566A031D3AA9BB3A948C36A1A99CD6F7DF4771EDB662C83C90E19" but both seems useless!
: )
For what I remember, from the version 1.07 the devs stopped to encrypt the game files. So actually it is not encrypted I suppose.

Mickey1s

Ветеран
Модератор
Mickey1s обновил(а) ресурс XTool (2020) новой записью:

Changes
- additional mathematics functions added (ceil and floor)
- fixed issue with zstd recompression
- fixed issues with decode/extract functions

Notes
Not much to say but special thanks to Panker1992 and KaktoR for discovering bugs and for offering support especially over the holidays, and for everyone else, happy new year and I hope you keep compressing :)
Узнать больше об этом обновлении...

Mickey1s

Ветеран
Модератор

Changes
- added -X parameter, to only extract streams that could not be processed
- fixed issue with extract stream feature where it would make excessive writes to disk
- fixed issues with executable plugin support
- updated oodle scanner
- updated zstd scanner

Notes
The oodle scanner has been updated, I suspect it to be slower than before but it should detect a bit more streams.

Mermaid test

Compressed 1 file, 104,857,600 => 221,155,278 bytes. Ratio...

Mickey1s

Ветеран
Модератор

Changes
- flac library renamed
- fixed an issue with execute command
- fixed issues with executable plugin support
- updated reassign stream feature
- updated oodle scanner

Notes
Reassign stream was first introduced in 0.7.9 but it was not implemented correctly and with this update it got major improvements. What reassign essentially does is transfers streams to another codec for them to be processed for example, if there's zstd streams detected but for whatever reason...

Сверху