Иконка ресурса

RZM v0.07h

Нет прав для скачивания

Ramiro Cruzo

Новичок
Chunk it to bypass the limit, and if you want to remove temp, then hook fread and fwrite functions to redirect them into stdio

nik1967

Old Men
Проверенный
Ramiro Cruzo, and it is possible in more detail, and with an example?
Sorry for my English - promt.

Последнее редактирование:

Ramiro Cruzo

Новичок
Okie, sorry for explaining in English, as won't be able to speak much in Russian...

RZM imports its file functions as follows:

Код:
Address  Ordinal Name                        Library 
-------  ------- ----                        ------- 
044D80F4         fclose                      msvcrt  
044D80F8         fopen                       msvcrt  
044D80FC         fread                       msvcrt  
044D8100         fwrite                      msvcrt
In order to make it work with stdio, we hook those functions and make the exe run our own custom functions, like we hook fread to read from stdin and fwrite to write in stdout instead of file handlers. Example for hooking:

Код:
library stdio;

uses
  WinAPI.Windows,
  MagicApiHook in 'MagicApiHook.pas';

{$R *.res}

var
  fopen: function(const lpPathName: PAnsiChar; const mode: PAnsiChar)
    : HFILE; cdecl;

function pfopen(const lpPathName: PAnsiChar; const mode: PAnsiChar)
  : HFILE; cdecl;
begin
  result := fopen(lpPathName, mode); // replace this with something, this is just an example
end;

procedure DLLEntryPoint(dwReason: DWORD);
begin
  case dwReason of
    DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
      begin
        Write(ErrOutput, 'Executable patched by RamiroCruzo');
        ApiHook('msvcrt.dll', 'fopen', nil, @pfopen, @fopen);///Some of API hooks need DWORD address which I have mentioned above
      end;
    DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
      begin
        ApiUnHook('msvcrt.dll', 'fopen', nil, @pfopen, @fopen);
      end;
  end;
end;

begin
  DllProc := @DLLEntryPoint;
  DLLEntryPoint(DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH);

end.
Once you've written the code part, compile the dll and then you can follow two paths:

1. Use dllmerge to merge rzm.exe and stdio.dd
2. Make another program which runs rzm in debug mode w/ zero memory, injects dll and then resumes the process

Now, if done everything bug free, you'll have a working stdio rzm, this removes temp file need. Now to remove 2 GB limit, you'll have two pathways:

1. RCE the entire exe and then recompile it, which will take ages
2. Create an exe which will act as wrapper for our rzm and feed the rzm data, it'll feed data until 2 GB then restart rzm in order to chunk it. Compression won't support stdio this way because we need input filesize in advanced, but we can bypass 2 GB limit.

nik1967

Old Men
Проверенный
Ramiro Cruzo, спасибо, конечно, но я не смогу скопиллировать dll. И вообще, я не совсем понял. Не программист я.

Ramiro Cruzo

Новичок
nik1967, :D you asked me to explain, so I explained. Will be free in a week, currently giving tests, then will patch it up myself :)

agent555

Участник
Так как пользоваться ? Это здорово, что приложил код, дык погоды не меняет, может кто-то сделать по-нормальному и выложить? Уже скоро как год будет, а сдвига 0. Вот ехешник и код с примером, компильте. Лучше уж не выкладывать (в мыслях не было никого обидеть)
upd. Если все делать по инструкции получится (скомпилить файл), только проблема в том, что и без этого "софт" убогий, работает как вздумается

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху