Вопрос ISDone 0.6 final, decompression speed

nizcoz

Участник
I am using ISDone 0.6 final with arc compression. When I run the installer, decompression causes the installer to run slowly. What is the best method of decompression but at the same time the decompression is fast?

nizcoz

Участник
How to use facompress_mt? How to compress with it?

Arc.ini

[Default options]

[Compression methods]

[External compressor:srep]
packcmd = srep {options} $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = srep -d - - <stdin> <stdout>

I have the same results with a normal compression with FreeArc (Normal: -m4 -s128m) or with -m9x -ld192m -s256m (asymmetrical) or maximum (-mx -ld800m)

I am using FreeArc program to compress my files, i am not using the command line to this (arc.exe).

Последнее редактирование:

nizcoz

Участник
So, what is the best method of compress/decompress but at the same time the decompression is fast? (with low cpu usage).

nizcoz

Участник
And then extract this files in my code?

I am using to compress my files FreeArc for windows (high compression). Facompress works ok with this? I must use both files (facompress.dll and facompress_mt.dll) at the same time?

And how to use fazip?

Thanks.

nizcoz

Участник
Is it ok?

Код:
#define facompress

[Files]
#ifdef facompress
Source: Include\facompress.dll; DestDir: {tmp}; Flags: dontcopy
Source: Include\facompress_mt.dll; DestDir: {tmp}; Flags: dontcopy
#endif

[Code]
#ifdef facompress
    ExtractTemporaryFile('facompress.dll'); //.arc Accelerates unpacking archives.
    ExtractTemporaryFile('facompress_mt.dll');
#endif

Булат Зиганшин

Developer
Модератор
both dlls are used automatically by freearc programs. facompress_mt speeds up xppmd method which is hardly useful for game compression. facompress is really useful but may improve speed only by 10-20% - the difference is only that it compiled with more efficient compiler than main freearc executables

Сверху