1. Уважаемые гости и пользователи форума.
    Администрация настоятельно рекомендует не регистрировать несколько аккаунтов для одного пользователя. При выявлении наличия мультиаккаунтов будут заблокированы все учетные записи данного пользователя.
    Аккаунты, зарегистрированные на временную почту будут также заблокированы.

Вопрос Import function from DLL in MemoryStream

Тема в разделе "Inno Setup", создана пользователем namquang93, 17 апр 2014.

1. Старожил

Симпатии:
    Hi I'm Trying to Extract temporary dll and installer of Exe to TMemoryStream INSTEAD of {tmp} Folder using ExtractTemporaryFileToStream but I do not know How to declare functions in dll Files. Can anyone explain how to do it. For example this declaration:
    Код (Text):
     procedure SetTaskBarProgressValue (APP: HWND; Value: Integer); external 'SetTaskBarProgressValue @ {tmp} \ WinTB.dll stdcall delayload';
    WinTB.dll was no longer in {tmp} folder but has been extracted to MemoryStream.

Thanks in advanced :D

2. Старожил

Симпатии:
    hello, anyone please :flagoftruce:

3. Тех. админ Администратор

Симпатии:
    namquang93, in windows, A DLL can only be loaded from a file in a filesystem.

namquang93 нравится это.
  4. Старожил

Симпатии:
    I understand. But it is weird that some repackers can extract temporary files to some places that I can not touch. For example, this is a repack that I have downloaded from internet. As you can see unarc.exe is running and extracting files, but when I clicked Open File Location, it opened an empty folder.

W02Ar7C.jpg

So I believe that file (and others too, like Isdone.dll, precomp.exe...) has been extracted to MemoryStream. I found that Restool can do this and I have successfully extracted the bmp image file for setup to MemoryStream and load it, like the included example.

But for dll files it is not posible to declair functions. I'm really curious to know how to do this and hope that someone can explain please :drinks:

5. Безумный Лорд Администратор

Симпатии:
    namquang93
    Maybe extracted files have "system" and "hidden" flags.

namquang93 нравится это.
  6. Старожил

Симпатии:
    you're right. The files are shown when I turn on show hidden files options :D

Поделиться этой страницей